Immigration issues

2 thoughts on “

  1. I have an American friend who is being added as a partner to a Kenyan consultancy firm. The business is located in Kenya. He is confused about the type of permit and visa that he would need. Can you provide some advice?


    • Why is he confused? Well it depends on the circumstances under which he is joining the consultancy. Whatever the case, it is either he in coming in as an investor or employee. If you need more information on these options just email me or ask your friend to email me.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s