Today you will allow me introduce some very important folks to you if you are in academia or just in college and struggling with some form of academic work because you will forever thank me for it. I know many of us find it hard to complete their thesis or dissertations due to stringent writing rules put in place by various universities and colleges. When I was preparing my Thesis proposal, I was pressed of time and the fact that both my supervisors and I are near perfectionist. Dr. Susan Nyaga Anzuruni of 3rd Eye Professional services found time from her very busy schedule to go through my work and add some real good value to it. Well, she will not do your part because you must do what it expected of you but once she goes through your work, she will give some nice suggestions on how to make it better. An established scholar in her own right, Dr. Susan has teamed up with her husband Dr. Anzuruni to form 3rd Eye Professional Service to help students become real scholars. Whether you are doing a Masters degree or a PhD these two good people will surely come through for you. Please see below their company profile…if you need to get in touch with them, just give me a shout or leave a comment here and I will hook you up.
3RD EYE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES PROFILE
We are a pool of professionals committed to developing good writing skills and promoting excellence in the writing of academic papers and other documents. The founder (director) of 3rd Eye Professional services, Dr Susan Nyaga Anzuruni, and co-founder (co-director), Dr Barnabé Anzuruni, are accomplished scholars. Susan and Barnabé hold PhDs in Linguistics and Theology respectively, from Stellenbosch University, South Africa. The two have published articles in refereed academic journals in their respective fields.
We take pride in our incredible commitment, palpable passion, enviable excellence and attention to detail. 3rd Eye Professional Services is your trusted partner in any writing venture.
To this end, we offer the following consolidated services:
1) Editing services – we provide word-for-word editing of documents to not only ‘remove the bugs’ but also create internal consistencies and coherence that is often lacking in most writing.
2) Proofreading services – We proofread documents word-for-word, page-by-page and cover-to-cover
3) Training in research methods – We offer 3 modules on demand, namely i) academic proposal writing ii) research methodology, and iii) data analysis, both qualitative (using ATLAS.ti) and quantitative (using SPSS)
4) One-on-one talks in matters research/academic – We provide a platform for wannabe researchers and students to bounce off their research ideas to willing, committed and accomplished academics who understand the struggles in the daunting task that is research because they have also been there.
5) Research Methods Library services – we make available a variety of current literature in research methods through a sit-in library service for a small fee
6) Motivational speaking – we give motivational talks for organised groups. Having come from the humblest family backgrounds and making it to the top echelons of the academic ladder, 3rd Eye directors have much to offer in inspiring people to follow their dreams in matters academic regardless of what their challenges/circumstances may be.
Our charges – we charge reasonably competitive rates as follows:
a) Undergraduate or MA thesis editing/proofreading: $2 per page for documents that are 100 pages and above or $2.5 for documents less than 100 pages
b) Editing/proofreading of PhD dissertations, book chapters, articles, other academic papers and business document: $3 per page.
c) Training in research methods: $50 dollars per module lasting 5 hours – offered to at least 6 participants)
d) Sit-in-library service: $5 dollars per 2-hour library session
e) One-on-one academic talks: $20 for a 2-hour session
f) Motivational speaking: varies based on group and location
NB: A 50% deposit is payable before the editing work begins and the balance cleared on the day the editing service is completed. With regard to the training modules, one-on-one talks and library services, the fees are payable before the service is provided. Personal cheques are not allowed.